PLTS Marketing & Communications Internship
PLTS is looking for a social media & content intern who has experience in marketing & communications! As an intern, you will assist with optimization of online activities across social media platforms, making sure that it is up to date and you will independently be responsible and the owner for this. You must be proactive, creative, independent and enthusiastic, and you should have an interest in fitness and healthy lifestyles!
Preferably we are looking for near-native english speakers, minimum HBO level. This internship is for 6 months and you must be available to be on-location at either studio location in the West or Zuid or in the office 32 hours per week.
Please send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 24! We will be in touch if we think there is a fit.
PLTS Front Desk Team Members Wanted!
We are looking for front desk team members with weekend availability.
We are looking for individuals who are:
– Friendly, welcoming, and able to build natural relationships with clients
– Able to provide high quality customer service and hospitality
– Able to successfully administer class check-in, membership questions, and product purchases
– Able to maintain a warm, inviting and clean atmosphere throughout the studio
– Able to provide assistance to the studio manager with projects and daily tasks
– You have flexible weekend availability!
We will select individuals who are:
– Positive and enthusiastic, with outgoing personalities who can easily connect with clients
– Able to problem-solve and have customer service experience
– Able to multitask and create a consistently welcoming environment in the studio
– Open to flexible scheduling with early morning/late evening weekday, weekend, and holiday availability
– Enthusiastic about PLTS, healthy living and fitness
We offer a fast-paced boutique studio environment with a growing team of enthusiastic, passionate rockstars, and great class benefits. We’d love to have you! Please send a CV and a Motivation Letter to email@example.com